Dollarmakers.com BLOG

Monday, January 02, 2006

Here's a Quick Fix for 2006

"The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself." - Mark Caine

Here’s a Quick Fix
When four successful people all tell me to watch the same DVD, I take action. Rika and I zoomed down to Rogers Video and grabbed “What the Bleep Do We Know”, which we watched on New Years Day. What a great start to the 2006! (Or a great start to the rest of one’s life, for that matter.) We all know that Napoleon Hill told us, “Whatever the mind of man can believe and conceive, it can achieve” – we all know about the power of positive thinking. But watching this amazing, scientific video was a powerful reminder and motivator that we will determine what 2006 holds for us.

This movie is certainly a “Quick Fix” and a “Checkup from the neck up” – it inspired me to take even greater control of my thoughts, affirmations and focus. It shows that what happens within us determines what happens outside of us, with clear, scientific proof. It reminds us that we can rewire our neuro net, change the story we tell ourselves about what the outside world is and start manifesting and co-creating the reality we so dearly desire. Control your mind and you will control your life.

I recently asked my Mother what her motto for life was. After she told me, she asked me what mine was. I answered with one word: “Responsibility”. We create our own destinies and we are responsible for our futures. We are not responsible for the choices of others, and we are not victims. We are in control, whether we want to believe that or not. Our thoughts, beliefs and expectations will repeat our present circumstances, or drag us further down, or recreate our lives and allow us to make all our dreams come true. I encourage you to get this DVD, watch it and utilize this power that we all have for the good. We’re thinking anyway – let’s switch from negative to positive. Instead of making mental pictures of circumstances we don’t want, let’s visualize what we do want.

The different people who, on different occasions, recommended the DVD, are all Members of the DollarMakers Joint Venture Forum. When we mix with the right people, they will lead us along the right path, inspire us to dream big and encourage us to achieve great goals. Tony Robbins said, “Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, ‘Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary.’” It’s never too late to start over. It’s never too late to change your life. Let’s make 2006 the best year of our lives so far.

Robin J. Elliott www.DollarMakers.com
Robin J. Elliott has been officially included in the International Who's Who of Entrepreneurs in 2002 and has been nominated as a candidate for inclusion in the 2004-2005 edition of the International Who's Who of Professionals.