Dollarmakers.com BLOG

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Inside the Head of a Joint Venture Broker

When I read a book, I read the words of the author. That means I think the thoughts of the author. If I think those same thoughts enough, I will acquire the same perceptions, beliefs, and expectation as those of the author. Then I will start to evaluate things as the author does, make the same choices and get the same results, right? Repetition is the mother of invention. We learn through spaced repetition. That’s why I feed my brain with input from people whom I admire and emulate. If you want to be a successful Joint Venture Broker, here are some questions that you should automatically apply to all your circumstances and opportunities.

But first, you should realize that you are surrounded by untold wealth, opportunity, and abundance. There is no shortage or scarcity. Every resource you need and want is readily available to you at no cost or risk. Also, when you ask the right questions, your magnificent subconscious mind will help you find the answers. One of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal is your Reticular Activating System (RAS). A simple example of how it works automatically to provide you with all the answers you need is when you buy a new car. Suddenly, your RAS will make you aware of all the other cars that are the same as the one you bought. Try it now. Look around the room you’re in. OK? Now, look for the color red. Do you see how all the red jumps out to you attention?

You program your RAS to find answers by asking the right questions. Here are the thoughts / questions that will make you a successful Joint Venture Broker:

How can I benefit from this situation? Where are the underutilized resources?
How can I create massive value for this person and get paid for it?
What does this person really, really want?
How can this person help me get what I want? What resources does he or she have access to?
How can I get this with no money or risk? Where can I obtain this resource at no cost or risk? Who has it?
How can I remove the cost and risk and leverage this situation / opportunity / resource?
What is the ideal situation here? If there were no barriers, what would I love to happen here? How can I make this happen? Who can make this happen for me? What’s in it for them?
How can I double my income in two months? What would have to happen / change for that to occur? What potential lies in this situation?
What do I really, really want, more than anything else, and WHY do I want it?
Why am I not making at least twice what I make now?
Who do I have to link up with to change my life?
Where will I find the resources I seek?

If you are not yet a Member of the DollarMakers Joint Venture Forum, join now. Attend a Bootcamp or invest in our Home Study Program and change you life forever.

Robin J. Elliott www.dollarmakers.com/