Dollarmakers.com BLOG

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Work and Make Money from ANYWHERE in the World.


When Rika and I were in Hawaii, our business carried on as usual. The same applied for our trips to Johannesburg, Vegas, Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Toronto, Whistler… I could go on, but you get my drift. As long as I have access to a decent Internet connection and a telephone, I can literally work from anywhere in the world for an extended period of time. Have laptop, will travel. And if the old laptop breaks down, any Internet connection will work for me.

That means I am not limited by overhead, offices, leases, employees, inventory or geographic considerations. The rush hour and traffic gridlock don’t concern me. I don’t suffer from seasonal business difficulties. When it gets too cold, I can work from warmer climes. If we want to be anywhere, we can simply go there, and life carries on as usual. If we wanted to, we could actually live in an RV. And everything we earn from multiple sources is 100% solid gold profit.

The way to accomplish this situation is your life is actually very simple – use existing resources and businesses and become a Joint Venture Broker like me. We instantly connect our new Members with over 500 other Members in 9 different countries and teach them how to become successful JV Brokers. You can attend a one-day JV Broker training Bootcamp or simply invest in the online Home Study Program. Link supply and demand and earn regular commissions on all, ongoing business. Solve people’s problems and get paid for it. Broker deals and have fun getting rich. It doesn’t matter where you are.

This year, Rika and I will work from Vancouver, Mexico, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Calgary – and that’s only midway through June. The proof of the pudding, as always, is in the eating.

Robin J. Elliott www.DollarMakers.com