Dollarmakers.com BLOG

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Twelve Questions that can Double Your Profits

Take the time to relax in your study with a cup of tea and no interruptions, close the door, and seriously consider the answers to the following questions. Keep a notepad at hand. Then, run them by your Mastermind Group or your mentors. (Remember that your mentors should be a lot more successful than you are.) Think about these questions continuously for a week, so that your subconscious mind has time to bring you answers. And when you get the answers, TAKE ACTION.

1. What am I prepared to sacrifice/give up/pay to double my business profits? How badly do I want to double my profits? WHY do I want to double my profits?
3. What would have to happen to double the profits in my business?
4. What are my most profitable activities? How can I double them?
5. Whom do I need to meet in order to double my profits?
6. What resources do I need through Joint Ventures to double my profits?
7. Who can show me how to double my profits?
8. What limitations do I have and how can I remove them? What is stopping me?
9. What/whom can I remove from my life and business that will free up time and money?
10. What do I need to sell to double my profits? Who can help me sell that?
11. Who can expose my products/services to thousands of people for me?
12. How can I use multiple Joint Ventures at 100% profit to double my profits?

Robin J. Elliott www.DollarMakers.com