Dollarmakers.com BLOG

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Secret to Financial Fortune

Look through a binoculars the wrong way, and instead of things getting bigger, they get smaller! The secret to multiplying your income a hundredfold is really not complicated, once we understand a simple law. A pumpkin growing in a bottle will never get bigger than the bottle. Our limitations are self-imposed; a bigger bottle is simply a greater expectation. Let’s examine the following poem:

“I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store.
For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.
I worked for a menial’s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid.”

When you put yourself into an income bottle, you cannot earn more, regardless of how hard you work, how loyal you are, or how much you want or need. When I was a hotel manager, I often worked sixteen hour days, sacrificed a lot, risked my health and many times my safety when I had to be the bouncer in the bar as well as the manager, the night chef and the barman. I had been trained at a prestigious hotel school, and at one stage worked for nine months with not one day off, yet I earned a pathetic salary compared to the value I created. Why? I was selling my time in a job. I had set it up that way. I was to blame.

Life will WILLINGLY pay you whatever you want, when you change your ideas and philosophy about money, duplication, leverage, and value. If you set things up to earn $100,000, that’s what you will get. If your self-esteem limits you to $10,000, that’s what life will pay you. Life doesn’t care how much you get. Money doesn’t know about your past, your guilt, your fears, or your education - it simply flows to value. as water runs downhill. There is no limit to the amount of money you an earn: You can go down to the beach with a teacup, and you will get a teacup full of sand. Take a buck and you get a bucketful. Take a huge drum, and you get more. Take a dump truck and you can have more sand. Take twenty dump trucks if you like - there is no shortage of sand - OR MONEY.

Perhaps you think you’re too old? Harland Sanders was 65-years-old, with a $105 Social Security payment in his pocket, when he started Kentucky Fried Chicken. I believe he was rejected by over 1,000 banks before he became successful. If he hadn’t had a big goal, his self-esteem could never have withstood such rejection. You only lose the fight when you quit; it’s NEVER too late. Perhaps you think you don’t have the education. I met a man who never went to any school at all, yet he was a self-made billionaire. Your only limitation is the one YOU CHOOSE.

There is no scarcity or shrinking pie. Money is not bad. You can have whatever you want - all you need is the right understanding, the right philosophy, the right motivation, and the right SYSTEM. DollarMakers provides that for you. When you change your thinking about the amount of money you can earn, you change what you do, then you change the amount you earn. This process is not instant, but where would you be, and what would your life look like in two years if you started right now? You’re going to get there in two years, anyway: you simply have to decide what destination you with reach. Will you arrive, two years down the line, in the land of poverty, pressure, pain, and pessimism, or will you arrive in the land of plenty, peace, power and and prosperity? You will realize that “Any wage I asked of Life, Life has willingly paid.”

Get my book, “How to Retire in One Year”, and join the DollarMakers Club.

Robin J. Elliott www.DollarMakers.com