Dollarmakers.com BLOG

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Being Broke is Temporary

Being broke is temporary. John Burns said, "Broke is a word, not a sentence - you don't have to live the rest of your life that way. We make mistakes, but our mistakes don't make us." We don't have money problems - we have thinking problems. If you're broke, there is a reason for it. And there is definitely a way out. The past is not equal to the future, and although it may seem impossible to you right now that you can be financially free, it certainly is possible. There is a solution and a way out.

How can I learn how to get fit, lose fat, and put on some muscle? I have to find myself a good personal trainer and do whatever he tells me to do. When my computer doesn't work properly, I call Andrew, my amazing Computer Guy. He comes over and sorts it out. I don't panic, I don't interfere, and I don't question what he tells me - I simply obey and we get the problem solved. Every time. If my car is broken, what do I do? I get it to my trusty auto mechanic, Ray. He is a wizard and a genius and he will fix it. And if your financial situation is broken, I can help you. The difference is that money is such an emotional issue, isn't it? So you have to find someone who actually understands where you're at and has the ability to help you out of the problem and set you free.

If you were caught in quicksand, the more you struggled, the deeper you would sink. Broke people are desperate, so they do desperate things, grab at straws, get ripped off by conmen, and sink deeper. They gamble, drink, fight, and make dumb choices. They try to avoid the inevitable by getting more into credit card debt. I know. I have been there. I was born with a cracked, plastic spoon in my mouth, not a silver one. I understand where you're at and I can help you.

I am too busy flying around the world training people, writing, making DVD's and audios and Podcasts and enjoying my life to come over to your house and work with you, and that would cost you $1,000 per hour if I was available, so I have made it easy and affordable for you to get out of the Broke Box that you're in. At www.DollarMakers.com you will find all the solutions you need. Here's my prescription for wealth for you: Join the DollarMakers Joint Venture Club, attend our training, get my book, and get free. Everything you need is easily and affordably available. And there's lots of free information on the site as well. Here's the thing: follow the advice we give you, and you'll get free. If you don't take the medicine, you'll stay sick. Here's to your wealth/health!

Robin J. Elliott